lördag 25 augusti 2012

Sheena speaks at the UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010


For a long time I have been thinking about that I some time in my life would like to help children in poor countries that fare badly. Now I have find my cause, and that is in my own country Sweden, I have been thrown in to a world that I didn't know existed. Children and families suffer badly, because of the social authorities that we have, in one way or another they are involved in businesses that make money of the child protective services, and they use their power in a corrupt and criminal manner. It is a dark world I never could imagine existed and it has given me new eyes on our authorities, the politicians and the judicial system. I want to see the same engagement in Sweden against the corruption, as below in the videos from UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010.


Former councillor speakingat UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010




Brian Gerrish speaks at the UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010





David Icke and Bill Maloney speaking at UK Rally Against Child Abuse 2010




Share |

Inga kommentarer: