onsdag 26 december 2012

p4rgaming.com: Microsoft to Call Child Protective Services on Children who Swear Over Xbox Live

"Mattrick then goes on to list statistics done by the internal study at Microsoft. Surprising figures include that 20% of Xbox live users are children and that 17% of them swear on a constant basis. In those households, 10% of them have parents who abuse alcohol or drugs and are unable to take proper care of their children.
“We at Microsoft will not sit idly by and let those children live in an such terrible conditions,” continues Mattrick, “We hope Child Protective Services can take care of them better than their parents did.”
One child, who will not be named as they are still a minor, complained to Microsoft after his parents were taken away:
My mom and dad did not deserve to go to jail! I just said a bad word my friend told me about! I want my parents back!
At this point, the child began to cry and then was taken away by supervisors at CPS."

Read more:
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=622 

Share |

Inga kommentarer: